Friday, July 1, 2011

humble beginnings

It's summertime, and that means I've got a lot of time on my hands. Hell, why not try blogging some? As for a little bit of background, I didn't really get into anime until around two years ago, when I watched The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya for the first time. After that, everything sort of snowballed up to this point, when it's normal for me to spend hours of the day watching a show, despite still having to go to school. Most of my tastes can be discerned by just looking at my anime list, which is up to this point still pretty barren. Plus I'm new to blogging, so I can chalk this up as an experiment (and a way for me to not forget what I watch). But it'd be nice if I could share my opinions with others, right? Joining the fray: a novice blogger and a novice anime fan.

There isn't really much to say other than that. I'll post about episodes as I see fit, and it's almost a perfect time to start since the summer season is about to get underway. I'm really just doing this for fun, so I hope you get someting out of reading my random comments. I don't expect a large crowd (only one of over 156 million blogs, right?), but enjoy your stay and keep posted.

For now, 乾杯!

No comments:

Post a Comment